Login   |   Register

Architectural Documents

Are you thinking about building, installing, or repairing anything on your lot? This can include patio covers, decks, sheds, and landscape borders, or are you considering making changes to your fencing, or house paint colors? Keep in mind, the Homeowners Association requires homeowners to complete an Architectural Control Request form to obtain approval prior to starting your project. Make sure to complete the “ACC” form before starting your project.

Also, the City of Fort Worth may require you to obtain a Residential City permit as well. Residential accessory building permits include items like storage buildings, detached garages, gazebos, patio covers, decks, carports and pool houses. Make sure to contact the city to request your permit before starting your project at 817-392-2222, or visit http://fortworthtexas.gov/planninganddevelopment/permits/residential-accessory-buildings for more information.

Title Type Author Date Size Tags
Guidelines for ACC This document will provide you the basic instructions for submitting an Architectural Control Committee (ACC) Request Form. .pdf February 12, 2018 152.36 KB Download
Architectural Control Committee (ACC) Request Form This request form is to be used for requesting any exterior modifications to your home or lot including the installation of sheds, patio covers, landscape borders, trees, or if you need to do exterior painting, or roof installation, and more. .pdf Kingspoint HOA February 12, 2018 381.45 KB Download

Free Adobe Reader Download
You will need to download and install the Free Adobe Reader plugin to view and read these documents.